Famous quotes

"Happiness can be defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually" - Stephen Covey

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Rajon Rondo To Mavericks

I find it extremely ironic that only a few months back I bought the original NBA gear of Rondo No 9 Celtics jersey that the Celtics have traded him tot he Mavs. I always loved the Mavs and always choose them as my team whenever I play NBA Live. It was always easy to get Dirk on the post and score with his turnaround fadeaway. Anyways Im not disappointed for the Celtics as they are clearly on the rebuilding path and it doesn't make sense to hold on to a superstar like Rondo.



Now the Mavs seem to have all the elements now with a terrific point guard in Rajon , a dynamic SG in Monte, and the Chandlers in 3 and 5 and the ever reliable Dirk in 4.But in the very deep Western conference it is difficult for them to come out of the West. They need to beat Clips,GSW or the Spurs who i feel that are above them even with Rondo.Morover there is the chemistry question with Rondo and Ellis. How does that dynamic works is something which Rick Carlisle has to work out.Anyways seeing my favorite player in the NBA going to one of my favorite teams is great to watch

No comments: