Famous quotes

"Happiness can be defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually" - Stephen Covey

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Mr Robot - Season 3

This season has been quite interesting and is dealing with complex subjects like the new cryptocurrency platforms, Time travel, or an extra dimensional world.Would like to see where is this all leading to

Here is the transcript of the latest episode .


I don't know what to say. Thank you. - You coming here personally - Yes, yes. Right, right.
But the direct purpose of my visit I felt it was important to share with you formally that the CTO title is nothing more than that.
You are a mere figurehead I inherited from a deal gone wrong.
It happens from time to time.
But I wanted you to understand the nature of your position in case you should have loftier designs. There'll be none of that.
Obedience will be your only task at my company.
I worry that could potentially get awkward if you thought differently, so I came here out of respect.
By your silence, I assume you accept this position? I know what this is.
You're embarrassed that you fired me.
There's no shame in admitting the truth.
You're out of moves and your company needs me
. E Corp needs my image, the face of a hero. That's why you're here.
Oh, Wellick, Wellick. It's not that I'm out of moves. It's that you're not worth one.
See you at the office, mm? Five/Nine, fsociety. You knew the entire time, didn't you? Five/Nine, yes. Well, not all the minutiae, of course.
But since the cyber bombings, the breadcrumbs haven't been that difficult to follow.
World catastrophes like this, they aren't caused by lone wolves like you. They occur because men like me allow them.
You just happened to stumble into one of them. No, no. I ran the operation.
I pushed the button.
- I am the one - There you go again.
"I, I, I" You're still thinking like a lone wolf. Why don't you tell me how I should be thinking? Like a leader! I am a leader! Then where are your followers? You can't force an agenda, Mr. Alderson. You have to inspire one.

No comments: