Famous quotes

"Happiness can be defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually" - Stephen Covey

Sunday, January 22, 2017

The Name of the Wind - Kingkiller Chronicles

Many people will call "'The Kingkiller'' Series by Patrick Rothfuss as one of the best Fantasy novels of recent times. Encouraged by all the reviews I decided to buy the books.It is a 2 part series as of now....

We follow the story of Kvothe'.One of the coolest names around in a wild mythical world of Gods, Demons, Arcanists...



I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings.
I have burned down the town of Trebon.
I hav spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and life
I was expelled form the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in.
I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during day.
I have talked to Gods,loved women, and written songs that make the miinstrels weep.

My name is Kvothe. You may have heard of me

No comments: