Famous quotes

"Happiness can be defined, in part at least, as the fruit of the desire and ability to sacrifice what we want now for what we want eventually" - Stephen Covey

Thursday, November 05, 2015

conversation with my pet fish

Don't be shy now. You can come closer
Unsettling I know your pet beetle fish chatting you up

Do you need something. Your water need changing?

If you are in a fish bowl there is no such thing as change my entire life spent in this thing. My whole world on your side table I look around same shit different day the lighting the furniture even the sound always the same. I'm on a loop and it won't stop unless my life does. I'm exhausted with this world

What can I do .I want to help

I think it is pretty obvious . there is only one thing you can do for a brother in a fish bowl

What is it ?

MOVE IT TO THE GOD DAMN WINDOW !!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------+&--

Some wonderful writing from Mr Robot the series



No comments: